Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Report an unlicensed vehicle online

If you see a vehicle on a public road that appears to be unlicensed you can report it online to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA).

How to use this service

You will need to supply information about the vehicle, the location and other information you may have. The information can then be used for further investigations by an inquiry officer who will make a formal sighting of the vehicle and complete a witness statement.

Additional links

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

Try GOV.UK now

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Claim Jobseeker's Allowance online

Benefits advice online

Get benefits advice by using this online tool to answer questions about your situation

Access keys