Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Apply for a Community Care Grant (form SF300)

Community Care Grants help people on low incomes when moving out of residential care to live independently in the community.


The Community Care Grants page explains who can claim, in what circumstances, how much a grant might be, and how to apply for it.

How to use this service

Use the link below to download a Community Care Grant claim form in PDF format. The form comes with notes that will help you fill it in and tell you where to send the completed form.

To access the form you will need a copy of Adobe Reader. Information on how to download this for free is available on the right panel of this page.

This online service is available in England, Scotland and Wales only.

More useful links

Additional links

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

Try GOV.UK now

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Claim Jobseeker's Allowance online

Benefits advice online

Get benefits advice by using this online tool to answer questions about your situation

Access keys