Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Make a complaint about your water or sewage service

Submit an official complaint to the Consumer Council for Water (CCW), the consumer organisation for water and sewerage services.

How to use this service

A complaint service is available on the CCW website. You can fill in a complaint or feedback form online by registering with the site. This service is available in England and Wales only.

Before contacting CCW you should contact your water company to try to resolve matters directly. You can find contact details for your company on the back of your bill.

Additional links

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

Try GOV.UK now

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Claim Jobseeker's Allowance online

Benefits advice online

Get benefits advice by using this online tool to answer questions about your situation

Access keys