Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Housing Ombudsman Service

The Housing Ombudsman Service deals with complaints against landlords and agents in England, and other housing disputes. All residents in homes managed by a landlord or agent who belongs to the service can make a complaint. All registered social landlords (Housing Associations) in England are included, as are some private landlords and management agents. Complaints about public housing have to be made to the Local Government Ombudsman.

Housing Ombudsman Service

  • Contact point
    Housing Ombudsman Service
  • Address
    81 Aldwych
    WC2B 4HN
  • Phone number
    020 7421 3800
    0845 712 5973
  • Text phone
    020 7404 7092
  • Fax
    020 7831 1942
  • Email address
  • Website (opens new window)

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

Try GOV.UK now

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Cross & Stitch on Twitter

Follow Directgov on Twitter

Access keys