Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Money and work entitlements contacts

Organisations and government departments that can help you with financial benefits and your employment rights as a parent.

Acas (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)

Contact details for Acas, which offers advice on all employment rights issues.

Child Support Agency

Contact details for the Child Support Agency, which ensures that parents living apart meet their financial responsibilities to their children.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Contact details for the Citizens Advice Bureau, which has a network of advice centres across the UK.

Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)

Contact details for BIS, which brings together the former Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) and the Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS).

HM Revenue and Customs

Contact details for HM Revenue and Customs, the government department responsible for the business of the former Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise.

Independent Case Examiner (ICE)

Contact details for the Independent Case Examiner (ICE), a free resolution service to people wishing to complain about Department for Work and Pensions' agencies and businesses.

Labour Relations Agency

Contact details for the Labour Relations Agency, which provides advice on matters relating to employment practices and employment relations in Northern Ireland.

Additional links

Access keys