Skip to main content
Link to Directgov homepage
Public services all in one place

Report road flooding

Find your local authority

To report road flooding you first need to identify the appropriate local authority. Please choose from the options below, enter your details and click 'Go'. This service is only available in England.

Search by:

Please use the links below to find a local authority in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.