Go to main content

Pay & Work Rights Complaint Form

How to make a Complaint

If you have a complaint about any of the following, you can send it to the Pay and Works Rights helpline using this form:
• National Minimum Wage rates
• Agricultural Minimum Wage rates
• The Gangmaster Licensing Authority
• Working Time rights
• Agency Worker rights

Service provided by

Link to the Department for Business Innovation and Skills

Contact the helpline

For more detailed enquiries or to talk to us in languages other than English, please call the Pay and Work Rights helpline on: 0800 917 2368

Service provided by BIS: http://www.bis.gov.uk/


Link to Directgov homepage