Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

If you're already using the Child Support Agency

Changes you must tell the CSA about

If your circumstances change, tell the Child Support Agency (CSA) straight away. By law you must report certain changes, and some changes can affect your child maintenance payments

Additional links

Family-based arrangements

Did you know? You and the other parent can also arrange child maintenance without anyone else getting involved. Find out about family-based arrangements

Access keys

If you would like to take part in our website visitor survey, please visit the site and then come back and select this link to take part in the survey.