Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Managing your money

Taxed, but not insured?

If you're the registered keeper of a vehicle, you must keep it insured unless you've made a SORN (a Statutory Off-Road Notification) - otherwise you could now face a penalty

Additional links

Money tips

Money information and budgeting advice for young adults from

Access keys