Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Forms and guides - EU student finance (2011/12)

If you’re an EU student and your course started before 1 September 2023 you can download the application forms and guidance notes for student finance here.

Full-time EU students – Tuition Fee Loan

To apply for a Tuition Fee Loan:

• use form EU11N - new full-time students
• use form EUPR1a - continuing full-time students

Part-time EU students – Tuition Fee Grant

Use form EUPTG1 to apply for a Fee Grant. Send it after you’ve enrolled on your course as your university or college need to stamp and sign it first.

If your course, income or family circumstances change

Tell the Student Finance Services European Team if your course, income or family circumstances change as this can affect what you're entitled to.

Full-time students can do this using form EUCO1. Part-time students should contact the Student Finance Services European Team.

Full-time EU students: changing how much loan you’ve applied for

If you want to change the amount of loan you applied for, use the Tuition Fee Loan Request form.


All new students have to send evidence to prove their identity.

If you're a part-time student you also need to send evidence of your household income and marital status.

The documents needed as evidence vary according to your EU country.

Student loans: terms and conditions

For information about how loans are repaid and when and how you start repaying them, see the terms and conditions.

Additional links

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Access keys