Archive Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Archive brought to you by Cross Stitch UK

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2023

Forms and guides - EU student finance (2012/13)

If you’re an EU student and your course started on or after 1 September 2023 you can download the application forms and guidance notes for student finance here.

Full-time EU students – application forms

To apply for a Tuition Fee Loan:

  • use form EUPR1a - continuing full-time EU students
  • use form EU12N - new full-time EU students

The EUPR1a form will be sent automatically to continuing full-time EU students.

If your course, income or family circumstances change

Tell the Student Finance Services European Team if your course, income or family circumstances change as this can affect what you're entitled to.

Full-time students can do this using form EUCO1. Part-time students should contact the Student Finance Services European Team.

Changing how much loan you’ve applied for

If you want to change the amount of loan you applied for, use the Tuition Fee Loan Request Form.


All new students have to send evidence to prove their identity.

If you need to send evidence of things like your household income or marital status, the documents needed as evidence vary according to your EU country.


If you send photocopies of your evidence and not the originals, copies must be certified by an official. You need to send the Certifier checklist form signed by the person who certifies your photocopies.

Student loans: terms and conditions

For information about how loans are repaid and when and how you start repaying them, see the terms and conditions.

Additional links

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Access keys